Subject: aminet connection
From: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
To: blitz list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 1994 10:16:53 +1200 (NZST)

I have been wanting to do this for a while and maybe someone with a 
little more experience can help me out...

There is a fido type network called BlitzAmi which is distributed in 
AmigaNet. I moderate this forum and I would guess it has about 3 times as 
many Blitz users on it than this list.

If I wanted to join it with this list I'd need a point for the fidenet 
side and an email adress for the list side.

A few problems...

* i have to use a commercial service for my internet so I pay $10 per meg 
for my mail, of course I'd rather have access to a cheaper system for the 
interconnection so I wouldn't have to cover the extra costs, especially 
with the stupid header/footer overheads on the net

* it would have to be done competantly, I don't want to piss any one off 
on this list by having multiple garbage repeats etc. being dumped in 
everyones mail box (sisvax sisvax sisvax)

Anyone got any suggestions, I am willing to pay for upkeep for the 
connection and think it would benefit everyone....

Simon

(bum7 docs will be posted tomorrrow)